Take control of your sprint drills!
Attach the line to a person and use the generated force to create resistance – or to generate pull force in the direction of movement in with purpose of achieving higher velocity than otherwise achievable.
The pulling force is totally controlled trough software, distance dependent or speed dependent.
Measure, Force, Power, Speed etc.
Use as standalone or in conjunction with other MUSCLELAB sensors – all synchronized, of course.
- Maximum speed 13.7 m/s (45 ft/s)
- Maximum resistance in both directions < 27kg (59lbs) @max 10s
- -or < 50 kg (110 lbs) @max 3s
- Line length 87m
- Power Supply 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz – 10A
- Max power consumption 1.6kW
- Motor control frequency 1kHz
- Communication Interfaces mlNetU™ port
- RS232 serial port
- Weight 28kg
- Dimensions 960x362x160 mm (34.2×14.3×6.3”)