Release date: May 25th 2020
This version requires valid serialnumber thru February 2020 to install
Changes in this version:
Most recent fixes:
5095 to 5096
Improvement: Sprint with Laser. Now using F/V calc to determine start time.
Quick fix: Laser unit firmware did not update automatically.
5092 to 5095
Fixed: After updating from 32 bit to 64 bit some raw data might have been inaccessible.
5091 to 5092
Quick fix: Wireless sensor some times did not start recording if opening/closing sensor window from test view.
5087 to 5091
Quick fix: Photo-cells loosing sync if switched off and on
5085 to 5087
Quick fix of a problem related to server version of database.
New features (V10.200.xx.xxxx):
- Added step detection feature for sprint tests, using IMU sensors
- Total distance for sprint with laser can be changed in test view.
- Added Mean Propulsive Velocity (MPV) and Rate of Velocity Development (RVD) for dynamic strength biofeedback.
- Added Flight Length parameter to sprint test.
- Added possibility to use server database.
- Force sensor sample rate selectable 200Hz/1000Hz.
- Test definition name can be changed even if it was used before.
- Raw Data tab is hidden if no raw data shown.
- Load input will be preserved when changing a person in test view.
- Added reports for drop jump and isometric strength tests.
- Added sheets with detailed data for tests that has multiple results.
- Added support of PID (Patient ID) as substitute for people name
- Wireless data transfer totally rewritten and significantly improved.
- EMG normalization value now following the person is valid for different tests.
- Improved force plate calibration
- Improved jump tests on force plate. No longer need for landing on the plate (except DJ)
- Updated test reports
- Reduced light brightness in photocells with light tower to increase battery run time.
- Opening sensor live view while test is running could affect test data.
- Fixed issue in Endurance strength test with concentric start.
- Fixed issue with off sync RMS presentation in raw data view.
- Test view hangs in initializing mode.
- Fixed issue with power calculation in drop jump with force plate.
- Removed spikes in report graphs.